10 points to install bathroom faucets
1. Copper body: As far as the faucet is concerned, copper has long been the preferred material of choice, mainly because the antibacterial effect of the copper medium has long been tested and approved by authoritative laboratories. Most high-end sanitary ware brands use copper as the main body of the faucet, and the elimination of other materials has become an inevitable trend.
2. Electroplating: The quality of the electroplating surface is the most intuitive expression of the quality of the faucet. The surface plating is mainly made of nickel and chromium to make it smooth and beautiful. Good quality faucets will go through numerous tests, such as salt spray test, water test, gas test, etc., to ensure the durability of the faucet. The high-precision electroplated faucet is basic to be durable, and more importantly, its surface gloss is good and it feels comfortable. Some high-end faucet surfaces have other different treatment technologies, such as stainless steel surface and satin surface.
Electroplating is the process of plating a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the surface of certain metals using the principle of electrolysis. It is the process of using electrolysis to attach a metal film to the surface of a metal or other material to prevent metal oxidation ( Such as rust), improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflectivity, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate, etc.) and enhance aesthetics. The outer layer of many coins is also electroplated.
Salt spray test
It is an environmental test that mainly uses artificially simulated salt spray environmental conditions created by salt spray test equipment to assess the corrosion resistance of products or metal materials.
3. Filter: In areas where the water quality is not superior, the installation of the filter can reduce and filter impurities, and at the same time prevent possible damage to the ceramic valve core caused by impurities. There are two installation positions for the filter: the water inlet and the water outlet.
4. Rotation angle: It can be rotated 180 degrees to make the work more convenient, while the 360 degrees can only make sense for a sink placed in the center of the house.
5. The shower head can be elongated: the effective radius is increased, and more functional possibilities are increased. The sink and the container can be filled more quickly. In order not to make unpleasant noises, try to avoid using metal pipes.
6. Length of water pipe: Experience shows that a pipe of 50 cm long is sufficient, and pipes of 70 cm or more are also available on the market.
7. Anti-calcification system: Calcium deposits in the shower head and automatic cleaning system. The same situation also occurs on the faucet, where silicon will accumulate. The integrated air cleaner has an anti-calcification system, which can also prevent the equipment from being calcified inside.
8. Anti-backflow system: This system prevents dirty water from being sucked into the clean water pipe and is composed of layers of materials. Equipment equipped with an anti-backflow system will display a DVGM pass mark on the surface of the package.
9. Material: Stainless steel is hygienic and environmentally friendly. The chromium soldering equipment is easy to care for and harmless to people, but some other elements need to be added in the manufacturing process. Therefore, we must pay attention to what materials the equipment is made of. Not all countries have such high standards as Germany.
10. Durability: The anti-calcification system can protect the equipment from the danger of water leakage and handle damage.