Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
GosMorning partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including: UPS, FedEx, Express... All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround.
GosMorning will choose the best logistics method for you according to the volume and weight of the goods
- Processing time: 1-3 bussiness days
- Shipping, Delivery, and Cutoff Times:
We ship to around the world currently.Each order takes 1-3 business days for processing as usual and send out in the day of order is completed or in next business day.
Stated shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and can be affected by several factors, including shipping method.
Cut-off times indicate when order must be placed to begin processing on a particular day, and vary by carrier.
If our goods are not in stock in the country of sale, the delivery time from our factory will be 14-28 days.
Please be aware of the product's expected shipment time. This is when the item is expected to leave the warehouse, and will be listed on the product information page.
|Delivery Method||Delivery Time||Shipping Fee|
|Express||1-10 nature days||9.9$|
|UPS||7-10 nature days||9.9$|
|FedEx||7-10 nature days||9.9$|
|DHL Express(Preferred)||3-10 nature days||9.9$|
|e-EMS||15-20 nature days||8$|
|ePacket||15-20 nature days||8$|
|Postal||15-20 nature days||8$|
Providing The Correct Delivery Address
Due to variances in tax laws from area to area, once an order has been placed, we are no longer able to alter the shipping address. Please make sure that all of your shipping information is correct before placing your order.
Occasionally, an item is out of stock and is on backorder.
- Backordered items are charged in full at the point-of-sale, just like in-stock items. This is to reserve the item with the manufacturer or, in some cases, reserve an item that's made to order.
- Within 24 hours of the order placement, we'll notify you via email if items are backordered and the estimated shipping date.
- Prior to the shipping date, we will verify with the manufacturer or shipping warehouse that we are on track to ship. We'll notify you via email if there is a reason for additional delay.
- If backordered items are confirmed as not shipped, the order MAY BE cancelled. Items that have left the manufacturer or original storage facility can not be cancelled.
- To cancel a backordered item, contact customer service and we'll do our best to halt shipment. We'll confirm your cancellation via phone or email, and credit or update your order.
After the package arrives in the destination country, import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged. These fees are determined by the customs of a particular destination.
Paying these fees and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and we are not responsible for paying these fees and taxes at Shop. For more detailed information about charges, please contact your local customs.
Note: Any other question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org